Expectations for Financial Advisory Professionals
A career at Siegfried Advisory is an unparalleled opportunity to advance your success not only exponentially, but faster and more effectively than any other option. Below are some illustrative details on our expectations for billable hours, collaborative co-sourcing, our feedback and review process, and commute and travel.
- Our projects are both interesting and challenging and, therefore, require dedication and flexibility from our Professionals. Our average weekly billable hour expectation is 48 hours/week, with a minimum of 45 billable hours.
- Our Professionals typically spend, on average, an additional 2 hours per week of non-billable time working on Siegfried Advisory initiatives and attending Siegfried Advisory events.
- We take great care in ensuring that your experience a fulfilling and compelling! This will include a variety of opportunities to enhance your individual leadership skills and may also include co-sourcing projects which will expand your knowledge of the other service lines within Siegfried Advisory.
- We believe in Firm over Team over Self, meaning that there may be times that you are collaborating on projects outside of the traditional scope of your role as our business needs require it.
Feedback and Review Process
In order to support our Higher Purpose of helping people transform themselves into better leaders to exponentially improve their lives, we openly share rhythmic and consistent feedback. We see this as a growth and development opportunity for our Professionals.
- Internal feedback is provided through our PVL (Performance, Values, and Individual Leadership) process three times per year. Consider the first two as report cards, leading up to your year-end evaluation. Below are category descriptions:
- Performance (what you do): What has client feedback looked like? Are you dedicated to client service?
- Values (how you do it): Are you leaned into Firm initiatives? Do you participate in market events? Is leadership aware of your interest in developing as a leader?
- Individual Leadership: Do you possess a growth mindset? Are you continuously driven to take on new challenges and get out of your comfort zone? Do you demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and take accountability for your actions?
Commute and Travel
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, you are expected to work from the Siegfried Advisory office geographically closest to you Tuesday - Thursday of each week.
- Travel to client sites may be required based on client needs. Frequency of site visits is client-specific not to exceed 25% of a full calendar year.
- Commute times may vary based on city and client. Professionals may be expected to commute up to 1 – 1.5 hours, in any direction, from either your home or designated Siegfried Advisory office (whichever is shortest).
- Mileage is considered for travel reimbursement.
For illustrative purposes. Arrangements and expectations depend on the particular facts and circumstances of client requirements and expectations.