Manager/Senior Manager, Business Valuation Advisory
January 12th, 2021
Siegfried Advisory, LLC an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently looking for a Manager/Senior Manager, Business Valuation Advisory to support its CPA Advisory Service group. This group provides value added business advisory services to its growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of business advisory client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role reports to the Director within the Advisory Service group and has high visibility to all Leadership team members. This position is currently remote. However, decisions upon a return-to-office strategy will be determined in the future.
- Lead and grow our business valuation services.
- Oversee the preparation of all business valuation reports.
- Implement and improve processes in performing business valuations.
- Provide advisory guidance to business owners surrounding business valuation.
- Identify ways to help business owners grow their business’ value.
- Lead and develop our client service professionals through guidance and mentoring.
- Ability to write Business Valuation reports.
- Identify target clients; build relationships; conduct business meetings; identify and explore needs, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable advisory projects.
- Provide high quality services to sophisticated entrepreneurial business and high net worth individual clients.
- Understand business valuations and provide guidance to support growing companies.
- Devise and implement strategies and advise clients regarding the impact of those strategies.
- Research and address complicated Accounting issues.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- 7+ years performing business valuations
- Business Valuation credentials preferred (CVA, ABV, CBA, ASA)
- Client Services experience is a must.
- Experience writing business valuation reports for both tax purposes and purchase price allocation purposes
- Experience implementing and overseeing business valuation processes
- Business Development acumen required, experience preferred.
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, Strong Work Ethic)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Applicable Technology (MS Office Suite)
- Time management skills
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP encompasses strategic leadership, financial, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow and evolve their business. https://siegfriedadvisory.com/
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value! Visit dev.siegfriedgroup.com to learn more.
We help People transform themselves into Leaders to exponentially improve their Lives!