Director/Senior Manager, Business Advisory
May 11th, 2021
Who We Are Looking For
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, is looking for a Leader of its Financial Accounting Advisory Services practice. This group provides value-added business advisory services to a growing group of diverse entrepreneurial clients. This position offers a unique combination of financial advisory client service opportunities, business development responsibilities, and leadership opportunities at one of the nation’s leading CPA firms. This role reports to the Director of the Advisory Service group and has high visibility to the leadership team.
What You Will Work On
- Lead and grow our financial accounting advisory practice, which includes the following strategic service offerings: cash flow forecasting and periodic business analysis, financial planning and analysis, developing and reporting on key performance indicators for multiple industries, accounting and operational guidance to privately held companies, business valuation advisory, financial statement preparation, and other strategic advisory services.
- Engage in leadership advisory services with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attract new and expand existing relationships with clients who will benefit from our strategic service offerings.
- Partner with both the leadership team and clients to Identify and explore priorities, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable advisory projects that serve clients well.
- Attract, recruit, and retain talented accounting and finance professionals to support a growing practice.
- Guide and mentor client service professionals in line with Siegfried’s established career journey and growth programs
- Provide high-quality services to sophisticated entrepreneurial business and high net worth individual clients
- Research and address complicated accounting issues
What You Bring
- Deep technical knowledge in technical accounting with an ability to apply theory to practice
- Possess a strong understanding of operational accounting processes including cash controls and monthly-close requirements
- An understanding of business valuation principles and methods to support growing companies
- Degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years in public and / or industry accounting; minimum of 5 years in client service
- Client services experience
- Business development experience
- MBA and/or Business Valuation credentials preferred
- Experience writing technical accounting memos
- Experience building and expanding client service teams
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Strong values aligned with our culture (fairness, honesty, trustworthiness, respect, flexibility, strong work ethic)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Applicable Technology (MS Office Suite)
- Time management skills
About Siegfried Advisory, LLC
Siegfried Advisory, LLC, an affiliate of The Siegfried Group, LLP, encompasses strategic leadership, financial, transaction, and tax advisory services available to future-thinking entrepreneurial organizations and their leaders looking to further enhance, grow, and evolve their business.
About The Siegfried Group, LLP
Siegfried provides financial executives with a powerful combination of leadership advisory, talent delivery, and financial advisory services. Through this strategic bundle of services, leaders and financial decision makers can better clarify the best path forward and we can assist them with getting important work done right. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with our clients to deliver more than just success.