Early 2022 Tax Deadlines
February 16th, 2022
Hello and happy new year!
As we move into the new year, the deadlines for 2021 compliance start to sneak up rather quickly. Below is a summary of the upcoming due dates in the early part of 2022:
- 1/17/22 – 4th quarter 2021 estimated payments are due
- 1/31/22 – Form 1099 & W-2 filings are due to independent contractors and employees
- 2/28/22– Form 1099 & W-2 filings are due to the IRS
- 3/15/22 – Pass-through entity tax returns or extensions are due
- 4/18/22 – Individual and Corporate tax returns or extensions due
- 4/18/22 – 1st quarter 2022 Estimated tax payments due
If you would like Siegfried Advisory to assist with the filings of your 1099s please reach out to your contact within the group to get the process started. If we have already prepared your 1099 filings please send along the information as soon as it is compiled to ensure timely and accurate filings!
If you are unsure of who to contact for this matter, please email Angie Wade at [email protected] and she can direct you to the right team member.
Finally, you should have received an initial communication in regards to our new portal, Avii. Additional communication along with login credentials will be sent out in the near future so please be on the lookout for that email. Once the new portal is active, please use that as your main source of sharing documents going forward. Thank you!